San Francisco Bay Area Application SiteApply Now
Welcome NEW tutors!
Please click 'Apply Now'.
Thank you for your interest in making a difference in the life of a child. By signing up to volunteer, you are playing a pivotal role in helping students unlock the literacy skills they need to succeed in school and beyond.
Minimum requirements to volunteer:
- Be at least 14-years old
- Commit to a minimum of one hour a week (M-Th, 8am to 5pm)
- Attend a Tutor Orientation
- Pass a background check and provide proof of TB clearance
Reading Partners will provide you with:
- A highly effective, easy-to-use curriculum
- In-person training and on-site support
- The opportunity to make a tangible difference
If you have questions or concerns before signing up, or if you would prefer to apply with the help of one of our staff members, please contact us at volunteerSF@readingpartners.org or (510) 918-2030.